Friday 28 August 2015

Presentation: Rusty GAZ 69

Hi!
I did photoshoot of GAZ 69, it goes straight to Russia and some people say it's really good.
Now I want Your opinion!
Feel free to comment and inform me what's wrong ;)

Make: GAZ (ГАЗ)
Model: 69
Model maker: IST Models for DeAgostini's Russia "АВТОМОБИЛЬ НА СЛУЖБЕ"
Scale: 1:43 diecast
List of mods:
-lowered suspension
-new wheels and tires
-rust, rust everywhere
-new paint RAL 5018
-some interior changes
-interior repainted
-covers for seats
-and lot more, but I can't properly call it :) You Can see everything in pictures ;)
I get this car from Modele 1/43, it will be really nice if You check his page :)









































































Remember to check my Facebook page to be up to date, cause I'm thinking about starting really big project :)
Best regards
Brociu
! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment