Thursday 20 August 2015

Presentation: Detailed up RAF 2203 Latvia

Hi!
I wasn't here for long time, but I'm back, and have a lot of stuff to post, so check out my facebook page and this blog often ;)
As You can remember, last week I post WIP photos of green RAF. It's owned by my nephew and he ask me if I could modify it a little. I agreed, and this is what happened:

Make: RAF (РАФ)
Model: 2203 Latvia
Model maker: IST Models for DeAgostini's Poland "Kultowe Auta PRL"
Scale: 1:43 diecast
List of mods:
-lowered suspension
-wheels from Porsche 356
-rear lights repainted
-rubbers of windows
-wipers painted black
-Soviet registration plates
-polished body
-interior painted brown
-sanded window's frames to better windows fit
-resin replacements for mirrors















































After my home come back yesterday I've done one scale car (laugh) Fastest build ever, it'll be presented tommorow on Facebook ;)

Best regards!
Brociu
! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment