Monday 27 April 2015

Presentation: RAF 2203 Latvija

In "Presentation" series, I'll show you my ended works, so lets start ;)
This is the first model I, hmmm... "heavily" modified? Heavily 'cause modification include repaint and some model filler. It isn't perfect, but it's guilt of primer, I bought new one ;)

Make: RAF
Model: 22034 Latvija
Model maker: IST Models for DeAgostini's Russia "АВТОМОБИЛЬ НА СЛУЖБЕ"
Scale: 1:43 diecast
List of changes:
-repaint, using Motip RAL 5015
-all fire car equipment removed
-lowered suspension
-interior's shelf, painted RAL 5015
-custom front bumper
-door handles, window rubbers painted black
-removed rear bumper
-roof rack with surfing board
-another surfing board inside
-new russian registration plates
-opened rear window

Before: (photo from smallcars.pl)

And now:



Some WIP photos Fuckups... So main mistake is tragic paint coat.
I know this.
Negligent window rubbers.
Front bumper-I reglued it, now sits properly.

So... I'm up for questions and negative opinions (for positive also, but... hey, is there any one who enjoyed it? :D )

Best regards to you guys
Brociu
! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment