Thursday 1 October 2015

Hot Wheels Workshop: Part #2-Still learning

Hi!
Maybe some of You are bored with me, still modding HotWheelses ;)
I'm also working with Lada, but for now I have a lot of sanding, so I can do it only some minutes per day, to not destroy my fingers completely ;)



As You remember, I present orange Silverado last time.



First, I stripped paint



Then paint it army matt green



Lights

Shark sketch on fender





And U.S. Army star on door

Name on boot

Test fitting

Some scratches





Interior

Window's rubber

Vents

Shark one again ;)


Car get really, really bad opinions in this state:







So I decided to modify it a little bit: black grille, yellow lights and dust and rust everywhere








It's waiting for it's proper photoshoot ;)

After Lada sanding today I decided to start work with Datsun 510 Wagon, which is very popular in HWCustoms world.
Package:



Car itself







You can see damaged tampoos :/



Taken apart

Tampoo from roof removed

Partialy from bonnet also

Camber on rear axle, need to modify fenders

Oil cooler lines before painting

Mirrors before works

Pre-painted front




Mirrors painted

Unpainted light will be hole for oil cooler's lines

Chromes around windows








I'll paint more tomorrow ;)
Of course interior will get Takatas, Nardi and some stuff for trunk. Wheels probably will be painted in TE37's brown :)

Let me know what do You think about HotWheels Customs ;)

Best regards,
Brociu
! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment