Tuesday 9 February 2016

Hot Wheels Workshop: Part #5-Improving quality

Hi! ;)
My last HotWheelses didn't satisfy me so today I want to show You three HWs. One is updated version of previous conversion and two of it are another variations of previously modified models.

Datsun 510 Wagon
I was inspired by real Datsun 510 and... this isn't what I expected, but this car was done about 4 months ago, only missing parts were wheels. But I'm really, really happy with wheels, cause they're good as for 6mm ones... ;)

-removed widened fenders
-removed front-end and scratch build new one
-oil cooler wires
-new light in front
-new paint with scuffs, rust and dents
-new wheels (custom)
-painted details and panel lines
-wooden floor in trunk


















Then I swap wheels in Fiesta, which was 4h project some weeks ago:








And finally, HotWheels which really makes me happy.
'67 Chevy C10
-repainted
-new wheels
-detailed


















With older brother




Next projects coming soon!

Greetings

Brociu
! :)

2 comments:

  1. Fajne te Hot Wheelsy choć jakoś nigdy nie ciągnęło mnie do nich :) Widzę niezła kolekcja farbek :)

    Pozdrawiam !

    Piotr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Farbek już jest więcej, ale do takiego maleństwa nie trzeba ich było zbyt dużo ;)

      Mi służyły jako zabawki, a w świat ich przeróbek "wsiąkłem" przypadkiem i tak już zostało, lubię od czasu do czasu coś w nich pozmieniać :D

      Pozdrawiam, Brociu

      Delete