Sunday 20 September 2015

W.I.P Build #1: JDM Lada 2107 Second: Getting shape

Hi!
It take long time from previous post with NissanLada, but I didn't do much. Why? I'm waiting for Milliput, I've got some issues, I work with another Lada to stress out and I was really busy in school. But I have some photos, and I'm going to show it to You really quickly ;)






I cut off some floor, but then I realized that gearbox is way to huge, and I have to do it once again





So to stress out I decided to do adjustable plate holder for rear of my Lada





It has about 7mm length

And finally-widebody! On this picture it is in really early stadium, now I got also front splitter and second fender filled, only sanding to proper shape left









I think it's still to large. In real car it will be about 8.6cm wide!



Oooops... Part of fender without styrene came off. Strange thing

And ducktail is almost 100% done!










Of course it need sanding with higher gradiation ;)

As I mention on top, I worked also with another Lada
2106 came from "Kultowe Auta PRL" about 4 months ago. I bought it, but it lies in drawer until last week.
I have idea to put Moon Disc wheels to it, maybe it'll be something different. For now I've broke front window, and painted interior ;)

Paint scheme is based on real Lada 2106







I wanted to paint rear lights' rubbers, but then one light broke...








Now I'm waiting for spare window, cause original one is broken ;)

It's all for today, maybe this week I'll speed up with my works ;)

Best regards
Brociu
! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment