Saturday 5 September 2015

Additional Photoshoot: 2xRAF 2203

Hi!
I've been really tired yesterday and today in turn I'm really busy. I've got special posts for such a occasion, so I want to show You first post from series "Additional Photoshoot". In this series I'll show You cars showed previously but in new scenery and with new photos. For the first shoot I'll show two RAFs 2203.
Beside they're the same cars, there are also one thing which connect them: Blue one is first scale car I did, and green is one I did almost half year later. Can You spot a difference?
To see full changes list and everything else go here (blue) or here (green)


































































































Full resolution photos here

Best regards
Brociu
! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment