Wednesday 9 September 2015

W.I.P Build #1: JDM Lada 2107 First: Introduction

Hi!
Finally I found some time, to compile everything in one thing and show You with what I'm curently working.
So let's start from the begging. I always want to build something special, unusual... I decided to build strongly modified Lada 2107. Last week I finally decided to start this W.I.P. and now it's time to show my progress.
List of future mods I want to do:
-lowered suspension
-modified chassis
-shaved interior
-removed bonnet
-full engine (SR20DET)and engine bay-scratch build
-custom bodykit
-JDM wheels
-JDM stylish of exterior
Three last things from list are still undecided.







Lada 1600 (VAZ 2107) from Автолегенды СССР, completely stock




After parts and paint remove. Most of them won't be needed later... ;)


Cutting line




Test fitting


Work Equip 02 are one of the options...


I start with under-window part


And with front upper-lights part


I markered out parts of body to be widened


Here with first styrene sheets and engine bay in early stadium











I'm still waiting for Milliput to finish this side up

I also started work with engine


Some cutting later...




Air intake in very early stadium




Block 80% done, what about swapping it into Samara? ;)









Block is about 15mm long and 12mm width

Mounting of exhaust manifold


In old engine bay






Engine bay now is completely different, only firewall is from original car, but it's also moved back a bit














You can see how small it is ;)













New engine bay with 70% done engine and with 10% done intercooler








First stadium of intercooler


And mounted to the engine





Of course it'll be sanded ;)
It's all in part one, maybe tomorrow I'll get my Milliput, so next stage is building body kit, then back to finish engine bay ;)

Best regards,
Brociu
! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment