Thursday 11 June 2015

Twin Build #1: UAZ 452 x UAZ 452

Hi!
"Twin Build" is new series in which I show you work in progress at two models, which are connected by some parts. The same model, the same style, the same type of car it depends.
We're starting with two UAZes 452. One is well known for you from older post, slighty damaged one. It will be the "second". First will be UAZ I bought two weeks ago, I showed it on my facebook, I'm working on a custom suspension for it.
So
UAZ 452 "First"
-grey paint
-lifted, fully working suspension
-off road accesories and equipment

UAZ 452 "Second"
-military green paint
-damaged, rusted, amateur fixed body
-lot of scratches and another bad things to body

They look like this:




On the left you can see "first" and second on the right.

I'm makeing suspension for first for two weeks, and it still didn't work, I don't have patience to finish it...



Second:
I removed all parts from body


Make a lot of cuts and scratches






Then went to the garage, found fluid to removing paint...


...applied it


And after only one minute...



But it stays there for about two hours.

Then I clear body from rests of factory paint:




After it, I painted all car using old, about 5 or 6 year old spray can with green colour, apply some scratches, and "after crash" damage to the side




For last, I applied some minium repairs to the body:



Also remove one of rear windows, and replace it with "amateur repair"-foil and tape


That's everything for now, stay tuned for more!
Best regards
Brociu
! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment