Monday 24 August 2015

What's new in the workshop #8 "Back to soviet cars"

Hi!
Right after my come back from polish sea I start hard work. In just 24h I completed GAZ 69 from Modele 1/43 and now I invite You to check out photos from works :)






I got this car toren apart and partially painted. I removed paint, and start my work:


Some filler here and Pactra Rust paint


Name of car painted on both front and rear




Then paint known from Nysa 522 which is RAL5018


On fenders and bonnet You can see lot of rust, it was done different metod than on doors and boot







Interior was painted in Pactra A64 with some additions

As usual I painted details black

One rear light was missing, so one left is slighty modified

Rims are probably from RAF 2203, and tyres are again from my friend Modele 1/43

Dry brush on trunk's floor




Seats has damaged and dirty covers on



Almost done look like this:


















Full photoshoot coming this week! ;)

I also worked with camper ZIL for a while, but now it's time for it's doors... And this is almost impossible mision...
But: I painted interior:



And went to work with chassis to lift the suspension







Before

After

Then I discovered, that floor behind rear axle is higher



Cutting...

Floor was lowered, to match level of rest of chassis, but I didn't know, why I don't have pics...




I made roof-tent

And painted wheels yellow




With final rims



Rear door W.I.P.



And with painted tent :)



Ok, I'm going back to work, check Facebook page for updates!

Best regards,
Brociu
! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment