Sunday 31 May 2015

Presentation: Moskvitch 408 "JDM"

Hi guys!
I wasn't here looong time, like week? I didn't do much with my model cars, so that's the reason. Only thing I do is painting Ferrari, and after sixth coat today morning... yeeees it's f@#ked up! Everything goes smoothly, and perfect (yep, unbelievable) so last coat has to destroy everything... I don't have energy to fight with this anymore...
But I also have great news! I make two models :)
Every russian car that I present to date, comes from nice discount for bunch of models from DeAgostini's Russia coffee series. I got this cars from allegro, which is our polish equivalent of ebay, more popular here.
I paid for it 10zł which is 2.5$ each. And some time ago some Media Markt shops (big chain of shops with electronic) in Poland (in Poznań mainly) start to sell this models, also for 10zl.
Yesterday I accidentaly came to one of this stores in Cracow and I found this cars. Maybe 15 or 20 left. I got only 20zl in my pocket, so I pick up Moskvitch 408 and Izh 2715-01 which is pickup/cargo version of 408.
I want this models for 4 or 5 months and I want to do simple modification. Front end from 408 goes to 2715 and front end from 2715 goes to 408. I start makeing this, and I stuck... It wasn't P&P modification...
I finished it today's morning, using Dremel.
I present to you only 408, because I spend about 2hours makeing pics, and didn't find good place to photo Izh :/
But don't worry, and enjoy one car first :)

Make: Moskvitch
Model: 408
Model maker: IST Models for DeAgostini's Russia "Автолегенды СССР"
List of changes:
-radiator and bumpers from newer model "Izh 412"

-lowered suspension
-new wheels, Work Equip 03 knock offs made from scratches
-tyres with very low profile
-japanese registration plates
































}











Cars looks like this yesterday



Sorry for no posts for long time, but I promise I'll do better in this week!
Best regards
Brociu
! :)


PS. And don't forgot to like my page on facebook :)
https://www.facebook.com/brociu43workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment