Sunday 8 November 2015

What's new in the workshop #10 "Time to go back"

Hi!
I didn't post for long, long time. Sorry for that, but I don't have much to post sadly. When I got some time, I work with fast and easy jobs, and they're totally uninteresting to post. But today I decided to start working with old models, cause everyone of it need to be reworked a bit.
Today on workbench were:
Mercedes Actros MP1
MAZ 503B
Jelcz 317
Lamborghini Huracan (2x)





Look at it before:


Jelcz 317-this is my old job done about half year ago.Wheels stay black, and that was my mistake, cause car looks awful.

MAZ 503. Stock car from NashAvtoprom, maybe someday I'll do turning front wheels, but for now it only gets registration plates.

Mercedes Actros MP1. It also was stock, I showed it some months ago. It looked pretty cheap, so I needed to do something with it.

By the way, I also printed registration plate for both Huracans





And some more hard work-wheels painting

And front stripping

After some quick mods:












Trucks in 1:43 are really friendly theme, so I can say that it isn't everything, but next truck related thing is coming by the end of year probably :)

Best regards
Brociu
! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment